Trustone Torvale Limestone Garden Paving
Product DescriptionStonemarket Trustone Torvale is a consistent dark grey natural stone that grows lighter over time due to weathering. Made from an unusual dolomitic limestone, Torvale has a smooth texture and coupled with its diamond sawn edges allows this product to be the epitome of cool contemporary. As part of the Fairstone range, this product is ethically sourced.
- Available in the following sizes (All measurements are in MM): 855 x 570 | 570 x 570 | 570 x 425 | 570 x 285 | 285 x 285.
- Available as a project pack.
- Ethically sourced natural limestone.
- 11.7m2 Project Pack, Torvale - £395.12 (45 Mixed Per Project Pack)
- 570x570x22, Torvale - £520.50 (50 Per Pack)
- 855x570x22, Torvale - £408.38 (25 Per Pack)
Need help with buying Stonemarket products?
Technical and Product Queries
If you need assistance with technical product queries, such as suitability for use in specific areas, product specification or general product advice, then please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Team on:
Phone: 0345 302 0603
Availability and Order Queries
If you need to ask a question relating to availability, ordering or delivery, please contact Boys & Boden on the following number or email address.
Phone: 01938 557711
Need help planning your project? Check out Stonemarket range of guides and tools.
Plan your patio and garden project with Stonemarket's Paving Generator. Get Quantities and experiment with different designs.
Go to the paving generator
Detailed information on pack sizes, weighs and quantities. It also covers ways that product is commonly used and example layouts.
Download the Stonemarket product guide