Timberstone Posts and Sleepers for Planters / Raised Beds
Product DescriptionStonemarket Timberstone Post and Sleepers offer a truly unique proposition for your Garden design. Visually near identical to genuine aged timber. These posts offer the benefit for those seeking the highly desirable aesthetic of real timber without any of draw backs (rotting, warping or splintering). A full range of complementing products are available.
- Please refer to the product specification table for full details on product dimensions and details.
- Available in two colours - Coppice brown and Driftwood.
- 150x150x650 Corner Post, Coppice Brown - £327.57 (8 Per Pack)
- 150x150x650 Corner Post, Driftwood - £327.57 (8 Per Pack)
- 150x150x650 Intermediate Post, Coppice Brown - £327.57 (8 Per Pack)
- 150x150x650 Intermediate Post, Driftwood - £327.57 (8 Per Pack)
Need help with buying Stonemarket products?
Technical and Product Queries
If you need assistance with technical product queries, such as suitability for use in specific areas, product specification or general product advice, then please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Team on:
Phone: 0345 302 0603
Availability and Order Queries
If you need to ask a question relating to availability, ordering or delivery, please contact Boys & Boden on the following number or email address.
Phone: 01938 557711
Need help planning your project? Check out Stonemarket range of guides and tools.
Plan your patio and garden project with Stonemarket's Paving Generator. Get Quantities and experiment with different designs.
Go to the paving generator
Detailed information on pack sizes, weighs and quantities. It also covers ways that product is commonly used and example layouts.
Download the Stonemarket product guide