Elemental Natural Limestone Driveway Paviors
Product DescriptionElemental Paviors are a natural stone block paving, cut from dolomitic limestone. The material properties of the block lead to a durable and hard-wearing driveway surface. The surface of the block is slightly riven and has a tumbled texture which suit both contemporary and traditional settings. The limestone block comes in a range of mid-grey to charcoal and as part of our fairstone range is ethically sourced.
- Each project pack contains three sizes to blend.
- Domolitic limestone, with a lightly riven and tumbled texture.
- Ethically sourced natural stone.
- 7.83m2 3 Size Project Pack, Charcoal - £471.39 (248 Mixed Per Project Pack)
- 7.83m2 3 Size Project Pack, Platinum - £560.24 (248 Mixed Per Project Pack)
- 7.83m2 3 Size Project Pack, flaxen - £548.55 (248 Mixed Per Project Pack)
Need help with buying Stonemarket products?
Technical and Product Queries
If you need assistance with technical product queries, such as suitability for use in specific areas, product specification or general product advice, then please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Team on:
Phone: 0345 302 0603
Availability and Order Queries
If you need to ask a question relating to availability, ordering or delivery, please contact Boys & Boden on the following number or email address.
Phone: 01938 557711